When you need a wrongful death lawyer, our Loganville law firm is here to represent you. We are your experienced legal team when you need help after the loss of a loved one. Call 770-626-7895 to talk about your case.
Representing Families in Wrongful Death Claims
Brady M. Larrison at The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys represents families in wrongful death claims. If you have lost a loved one, you may have the right to compensation. Our law firm specializes in helping families through the process to secure their payment.
When you have lost a loved one, it can be hard to know where to begin. We truly understand. It’s our goal to ease the burden of the legal system so that you can focus on your family and your needs.
Talk to a Loganville wrongful death lawyer about your case. Call 770-626-7895 or send us a message online to talk to our friendly and compassionate team.
Proving Your Right to Wrongful Death Compensation
You may have the right to compensation if:
- You lose a loved one
- Someone else caused the death by negligence or a wrongful act
A wrongful death is a death that is legally someone else’s fault. It may be an accident that is the result of negligence. It may also be a death that occurs because of recklessness or an intentional act.
When a person is injured, they have a personal injury claim. If the victim loses their life, surviving family members may bring a wrongful death claim.
Why bring a wrongful death claim?
Losing a loved one is a terrible tragedy. You are grieving and looking for answers. The goal for a wrongful death claim is compensation. However, there are many reasons to file a wrongful death claim.
Here are some reasons that you may want to file a wrongful death claim:
- Honoring your loved one
- Getting answers about what happened
- Holding wrongdoers accountable for their actions and negligence
- Shedding a light on what happened and bringing attention to issues that may protect others
- Receiving compensation that your family can rely on
- Having control over the case because it does not depend on law enforcement issuing charges
At your case consultation, we can talk about how a claim can help you and what you may receive in compensation.
Common Causes of Wrongful Death
Any situation where a preventable death occurs at the hand of another may qualify as a wrongful death. Here are some common causes of wrongful death:
- Car accidents, other motor vehicle crashes
- Industrial equipment accidents and incidents
- Aviation, train and other transportation crashes
- Toxic and chemical exposure, poisoning
- Fires and electrical malfunctions
- Slip and fall, falls from an elevated height, objects falling from a height
- Sports, amusement park and recreational incidents
- Animal attacks and bites
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous and defective products
Our law firm will explore every possibility for you to bring a claim. We look at all options to claim compensation and pursue a fair amount that represents the loss of life that has occurred.
An Experienced Lawyer — Your Dedicated Legal Team
Founding lawyer Brady M. Larrison brings more than 12 years of legal experience to his firm. He has handled cases in Loganville and throughout Georgia.
At The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys, we believe in using our talents for the greater good. That’s why our entire firm is designed to help victims and families. From our legal resources to our technology and even how we manage our time, we make sure to truly serve you and your legal interests.
Reasons people choose us when they need a Loganville wrongful death lawyer are:
- Experience in wrongful death claims. We understand the important legal issues and the seriousness of the situation.
- The legal team and resources to pursue your interests. Expect us to thoroughly build your case and pursue it on your behalf.
- A team that listens. Representing you well means understanding your situation and taking the time to answer your questions. To us, you’re not just a case. You are family.
- A track record of success. We’ve been honored by SuperLawyers as Rising Stars and named Best Car Accident Lawyers by Expertise.com.
- We stay in touch. You need to know what’s going on in your case. Expect us to talk with you and constantly provide updates in a way that works for you, whether it is phone, email, in-person meetings or even text message. Our doors are always open.
- Complete representation. We take care of everything. From investigating to legal documents, legal guidance and negotiation, you can rely on us to do it all.
- Compassionate legal help. You are our Loganville friends and neighbors. We will treat you how we would want to be treated.
Get to know our legal team at your consultation. Meet the people who will work on your case. See how we provide thorough and dedicated legal representation for the families that we are privileged to serve.
Settlements and Judgments for Wrongful Death
By bringing a legal claim, you may receive a settlement or judgment for wrongful death. Throughout your case, we provide counsel so that you can determine how to pursue your case whether you accept a settlement or take your case to trial.
Who can sue for wrongful death in Loganville, GA?
If you are the:
- Estate executor
of the victim, you may bring a wrongful death claim. Our lawyers can help you evaluate your standing and what award you may receive.
What compensation can you receive for wrongful death?
Compensation for wrongful death should reflect the full value of the life of the decedent. Medical bills, funeral expenses, property damages, pain and suffering, loss of financial support, loss of relationship and emotional anguish can all be claimed.
Free Consultations – Start Your Case Today
Your consultation is always free. There’s no cost up front to start your case. Plus, you pay nothing for our representation unless you receive a payment. Essentially, our representation is risk free.
When you need a Loganville wrongful death lawyer, call us. We’re taking new cases, and we can start today. Dial 770-626-7895 or message us online now!