Have you been hurt in a car accident? Talk with an Athens car accident lawyer about getting compensation. Call The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys at 770-626-7895.
Legal Representation for Car Accident Victims
When you need an Athens car accident lawyer, our team can represent you. We represent accident victims in claiming compensation when someone else is at fault for causing a crash.
Get the legal representation – and the compensation – that you deserve. Contact our law firm today to talk about your case and get started.
What is a car accident claim?
A car accident claim is the process of receiving compensation when you are the victim of an accident. It may mean pursuing compensation through an insurance policy. It may also mean filing a legal claim.
To receive compensation, you must claim it. Our lawyers know what to do, and we can represent you throughout the entire process.
Representation With Integrity and Experience on Your Side
Lawyer Brady M. Larrison brings more than 12 years of experience handling claims in Athens and throughout Georgia. It is his goal to represent each person with integrity and respect.
When you need the services of an Athens, Georgia car accident lawyer, you can join the many others who have found compassionate, ethical and respectful representation in our firm.
Highlights of our law firm include:
- Specializing in car accident claims. Helping victims is the focus of our law firm. It’s what we do best. Our mission is to provide car accident victims outstanding legal services.
- Each client receives full representation. Whatever needs to be done, we handle it for you. Investigation of your case, filing your legal documents, pursuing evidence – we do it all.
- Honest advice and counsel throughout the case. You can know exactly what the strengths and weaknesses of the case are and what options you have as we work towards justice.
- Communication in a way that works for you. Whether you choose to communicate in person, by phone, email or even text message, we’re committed to keeping you updated and being available to answer questions.
- Compassionate care. We know how hard it is to be the victim of an accident. From the time you walk in the door, we treat you like family.
When you need a car accident lawyer, we are here to help. We truly care about our clients, and it shows. Genuinely, it is our desire to provide complete, well-rounded service when you need help after a car accident.
Call 770-626-7895 to talk to us and learn more. We can even start working on your case today.
Do I have a car accident claim?
You have a car accident claim if someone else is at fault for the accident and you have losses. Fault for an accident is usually negligence – someone may have done something as simple as speeding or running a stop sign. If you suffer an injury or property damage because someone else caused an accident, there is a good chance you have a claim.
A person who may have a car accident claim can be a:
- Driver of a vehicle
- Passenger in the vehicle not at fault
- Passenger in the vehicle at fault
- A pedestrian
- Construction or utility worker near the road
- Commercial driver
In other words, no matter who you are, if you are hurt by someone else’s negligence in operating a motor vehicle, you may have a car accident claim. We invite you to talk with us about if you qualify to bring a case and what you may receive in compensation.
Is Georgia a no-fault state?
No. Georgia is a fault state. That means you can bring a case whenever you are in a car accident that is not your fault. You don’t necessarily have very serious injuries. You may file a claim with someone else’s insurance company, your own insurance policy or even directly in court.
Compensation for Car Accident Victims
At first, it might be clear who is at fault for a car accident claim. In other circumstances, some investigation may be required. Here are some grounds for car accident compensation:
- Speeding, driving too fast for conditions
- Running a stop sign or a red light
- Improper lane change, violating the right of way
- Reckless driving, drag racing
- Not leaving enough following distance
- Texting while driving, distracted driving
- Driving under the influence, drunk driving
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Defective vehicle design or manufacturing
- Transported load that is not secure
- Negligent hiring, training or management of commercial drivers
- Driving while tired or fatigued
There are many ways that an accident can occur, so each case has a unique set of circumstances. As your law firm, we explore all grounds for you to pursue compensation and maximize your case.
Lawyers for Car Accident Claims – Serving Plaintiffs
At The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys, we believe in using our talents for the greater good. We know that having any kind of legal issue is stressful. After a car accident, you’re likely suffering from injuries and damages. You may be worried about the future.
We understand. It’s our goal to lessen the burden for you by handling your legal matter. Our law firm is dedicated to serving plaintiffs who are hurt by the actions of others.
Leave it to us to:
- Investigate the accident
- Determine who is at fault
- Identify insurance policies that may apply
- Evaluate what types of damages you can claim and what your claim may be worth
- Work with experts as needed to explain the evidence in your case
- Make claims through insurance companies or file your case in court
- Negotiate your settlement
- Attend court with you, representing you, including at trial if you choose to go to trial
- Provide honest legal advice throughout your case
- Care for you like family
Success for a client involves skilled legal advocacy, honest advice and compassionate care. It’s our desire to provide well-rounded service. Our law firm can handle everything until you have justice.
No Fee Unless You Win
Many people we meet wonder if they can afford to have a lawyer. At our law firm, we start your case with no cost upfront. Then, there is no fee unless you win your case. That’s our promise to you. Everyone can afford to work with us. Clients never pay for services unless we win their case.
Free Consultation – Get Your Compensation Today
It can be hard to know what is best following a car accident claim. We invite you to have a free consultation with our law firm. If you need an Athens car accident lawyer, The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys is ready to help.
See how we can provide the compassionate, ethical and respectful legal representation for your car accident claim. Start with your free consultation.
Call 770-626-7895 to start your case today.