You may deserve financial compensation for a rideshare accident. A Loganville Uber & Lyft accident lawyer can represent you. Call 770-626-7895 to talk to The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury today.
Representing Uber & Lyft Accident Victims
If you’ve been hurt in an accident involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle, you need an experienced lawyer to represent you. It’s possible to receive compensation – in fact, rideshare companies advertise their insurance guarantees that are paid to accident victims. However, it may not always be so easy to get your compensation.
You need to know how to request compensation, what to request and how to prove your case. Having an experienced Uber or Lyft accident lawyer represent you can make the claims process smooth and efficient. We represent rideshare accident victims in Loganville and surrounding areas. If you have been hurt in a rideshare accident, we invite you for a consultation with lawyer Brady M. Larrison.
Call 770-626-7895 or message us online today to ask for your consultation.
Who can bring a rideshare accident case?
- Passengers who hired the Uber or Lyft service
- Passengers in another vehicle who are struck by a rideshare driver
- People who are hurt while entering or disembarking from a vehicle
- Drivers in another vehicle who are not at fault for the accident
- The rideshare driver when they are not at fault for the accident
- Pedestrians and others who are not in a vehicle when the crash occurs
If you have been hurt in a crash involving a rideshare vehicle, and the crash is not your fault, you may receive compensation. Our law firm represents anyone who needs help getting the compensation that they deserve, including passengers and drivers.
Compensation for Uber & Lyft Rideshare Accidents
Getting fair compensation for an Uber or Lyft rideshare accident can be complex. There are likely multiple insurance policies and accident guarantees in place. Each driver may have their own insurance, and what the rideshare company offers may depend on the activity status of the driver at the time of the crash. It can be complex to sort through.
Our law firm handles all the steps for you to get fair compensation for your rideshare crash. We evaluate the situation and gather the needed evidence to make your claim. Each case is specific to your needs and situation. The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys provides dedicated legal representation with kindness and compassion.
Resources for Uber & Lyft Accident Victims
Services our law firm provides for Uber & Lyft Accident victims are:
- Reporting the crash to the rideshare company and any insurance companies involved
- Understanding legal fault and the various insurance policies that may be in place
- Evaluation of fault depending on the actions of the drivers and others involved
- Identifying the value of compensation owed the victim
- Negotiating the compensation amount among the insurance companies and the rideshare guarantees, with an understanding of what the person is legally entitled to
- Gathering any necessary proofs including medical evidence and verification of damages
- Taking additional action if the appropriate party doesn’t offer a fair settlement
- Counseling the victim throughout the case
When you need an Uber and Lyft accident lawyer, we are a full-service resource for victims. We strive to get you results while being a responsive legal team.
Common Causes of Uber & Lyft Accidents
Thousands of rideshare drivers are active each day. These drivers have a duty to exercise reasonable care and caution. In addition, other drivers have a duty to be careful and look out for rideshare vehicles.
Some common causes of Uber and Lyft accidents are:
- Speeding, driving too fast for conditions
- Distracted driving, the driver interacting with the app while they are driving
- Stopping in a place that is unsafe to have passengers enter or exit the vehicle
- Not pausing or leaving enough room for a rideshare vehicle that is picking up or dropping off passengers
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Failing to have sufficient seatbelts for everyone in the vehicle
- Departing before everyone is secured and wearing seatbelts
- Pulling out into traffic after a pickup
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence
- Road rage, intentional acts
Knowing the cause of the accident isn’t always easy. The drivers involved may not be forthcoming, or the evidence may not be clear. As part of our representation, our legal team investigates the causes of the accident and who to look to for claiming compensation.
Serving the Loganville, GA Community
Founder and attorney Brady M. Larrison brings more than 12 years of experience handling cases throughout Georgia. He is proud to serve the Loganville community. You are our friends and neighbors. We will treat you with respect throughout your case.
Some reasons people choose The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys are:
- Personalized representation. You know Brady Larrison and your entire legal team by name. We have an open door policy throughout your case.
- Communication. We are committed to making sure you understand your case and the legal proceedings. We talk to clients by phone, in person, through email and even by text. We reach out in ways that work for you.
- Thorough representation. Great legal representation combines legal procedure, careful case preparation, legal analysis and determination. Our team works to ensure that your case is complete, tackling whatever steps are needed to make your case a success.
- Affordable. There is no fee to have a consultation about your case. Then, we never charge for services unless you receive a payment in your case. Everyone can afford to hire our team because there is no fee up front and nothing due unless you win.
- A history of success. We’ve been honored by Expertise.com as a Best Car Accident Lawyers firm. SuperLawyers calls us Rising Stars. What matters to us most is each client we serve.
- Commitment to victims. We are passionate about helping victims. That’s the mission of our team, and it’s how we’ve developed our law firm resources. We’re ready to go to work for you.
We’re taking new cases now. We invite you to get to know us and see how we can help you.
Free Consultation – Contact Us Now
Don’t wait when you need an Uber & Lyft accident lawyer. Contact us now!