Have you been hurt? You need a Loganville personal injury lawyer. The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys is taking new cases now. Call 770-626-7895 to start your case.
Representing Injury Victims in Loganville, GA and Surrounding Areas
If you’ve been hurt because of the actions of others, our Loganville personal injury lawyer can help you claim compensation. At our firm, representing victims is our specialty. Our law firm focuses on claims that matter to you. It is our goal to maximize your compensation amount while taking care of everything necessary for your case.
You may deserve a payment for your personal injury. Don’t just wish you could receive compensation. Take action today, and don’t wait because the insurance company is already working against you. Contact our friendly, experienced, and professional legal team for your consultation and allow us to start working with you. Call 770-626-7895 or send us a message. We’re happy to talk to you about your case.
Personal Injury Claims – Negligence, Recklessness and Intentional Harm
A personal injury is often based on negligence. Negligence is acting in a way that shows a lack of reasonable care. It may be the basis for monetary compensation, even if the accident was not intentional. A claim may also be based on recklessness or intentional, like an assault and battery.
Some examples of personal injury claims are:
- Car accidents, motor vehicle crashes and accidents
- Slip and falls, falls from an elevated surface, falling objects
- Malfunctioning machinery
- Accidents at amusement parks, trampoline parks and recreation facilities
- Chemical and toxic exposure
- Dog bites, other animal attacks
- Dangerous and defective products, manufacturing defects
- Medical malpractice
- Assault and battery, intentional harm
A personal injury is a preventable injury that is someone else’s fault. If you are a victim, you may deserve monetary compensation. To receive a payment, you must first bring a claim. Allow our experienced team here at The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys to bring that claim for you and fight for all the compensation you deserve.
Loganville Attorney for Personal Injury Claims
Brady M. Larrison, our lawyer for personal injury claims, founded the law firm to use his talents for the good of the Loganville community.
When you’re hurt, we truly want you to have the legal representation that you deserve.
Some ways that we can help you include:
- Evaluating if you have a case
- Determining who may be legally responsible and how to collect damages
- Filing a legal claim and making any insurance claims that apply
- Drafting legal documents and stating your claims
- Building evidence and advancing your case
- Understanding the types of compensation and how to claim them
- Responding to defenses and things that may delay the case
- Pursuing all possibilities including negotiating a settlement or taking your claim to trial
- Explaining everything and answering your questions
- Complying with deadlines and procedural steps to move your case forward
Effective legal representation means understanding the person and their situation. We get to know you and personalize our representation towards your needs. It’s our goal to serve your interests by taking care of the legal steps while you focus on your recovery.
Compensation for Personal Injury Victims
When you’re a personal injury victim, you have multiple types of losses. Your losses are both financial and personal. The compensation that you receive may reflect all the ways you are damaged because of the harm that was inflicted.
Our law firm can help you claim compensation for:
- Medical bills, both current and future, related to your injuries
- Lost income and wages, the lost value of care provided to family members
- Property damage
- Mental health injuries
- Emotional anguish
- Physical suffering
- Loss of lifestyle and life activities
- Disability and disfigurement
- Other damages
Many people underestimate what their claim is worth. There may be ways that your life has changed that you do not even realize. As your legal team, it’s our job to make sure that all of these types of losses are valued fairly and included in your claim for compensation.
Are you wondering what your claim may be worth? Get a personalized consultation from a Loganville personal injury lawyer. Call 770-626-7895 now to talk to our team.
What happens in a personal injury claim?
A personal injury claim is pursuing compensation for an injury that is legally someone else’s fault. A claim may go through an insurance company without the need for a formal lawsuit. However, sometimes it’s necessary to file a claim in court. The victim asserts their right to compensation.
Most cases reach a settlement by negotiation. However, you have the right to a trial. As your lawyer and legal team, it is our goal to fully pursue your case – providing the legal resources and representation that you need to get results.
Why Choose Our Caring and Professional Team
Lawyer Brady M. Larrison brings more than 12 years of experience to his personal injury law firm. He has represented clients in cases throughout Georgia. He is committed to representing Loganville and the surrounding community. You are our friends and neighbors. Your case is important to you, so it is equally important to us.
We are proud of our track record of success on behalf of injury victims. This experience gives us the insight to pursue your case with confidence and dedication.
Each client we represent receives:
- A free consultation
- Representation with no money down – you don’t pay anything to start your case
- Affordable fees with nothing due unless you receive compensation
- Honest advice – we aim to provide options with clear guidance on how you may pursue your case
- Preparation of all legal documents and filing of your claim
- Investigation into who may have legal fault, insurance policies that may apply and paths to receive compensation
- Representation through all aspects of a personal injury claim including settlement negotiations and trial, if applicable
- Customized representation – we handle your case on your terms
- Open communication – contact us when you need us. Our door is always open
We were named Rising Stars by SuperLawyers. We’re also members of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. Ultimately, client satisfaction is based on diligent pursuit of the case and professional, ethical representation. Come meet our team, and see how we help people and how we can help you.
Contact Us Now – Free Consultations for Loganville Personal Injury Claims
Get your free consultation. Hire The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney today!