Hurt in a slip and fall? Work with a Loganville slip and fall lawyer at The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney. Call 770-626-7895 and start your case today.
You may deserve compensation for your slip and fall accident. Work with a lawyer that specializes in helping victims receive fair compensation for their injuries. Contact us today for a free consultation and to begin your case.
Settlements and Judgments for Slip and Fall
The Larrison Law Firm represents slip and fall victims. We can help you get a settlement or judgment when a fall is preventable. Your compensation may cover:
- Medical bills
- Incidental costs associated with medical care
- Lost income
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Scars, disfigurement, and disability
You may receive a negotiated settlement or a judgment. Our law firm wants your compensation to truly reflect the harm that has occurred. Slip and fall injuries are often serious. We know how important this is to you. It’s that important to us. We will pursue all types of compensation. Contact us today to learn what you may receive in compensation.
Slip and Fall Lawyer Serving Loganville, GA
Our firm serves victims and families in Loganville and the surrounding areas. When you need a slip and fall lawyer, Brady M. Larrison and his legal team are proud to serve your interests. Our team can help you:
- Determine if you have a right to receive compensation
- Understanding the legal standards that apply in your situation
- Investigating what happened leading up to the fall
- Finding insurance policies and sources of compensation
- Identifying damages, their value, and the evidence needed
- Negotiating compensation or filing a formal case
- Pursuing the case through legal procedures
Our law firm will treat you like family. We will treat you how we would want to be treated. A slip and fall can seriously affect your life. It’s our goal to provide the serious legal representation that you need.
We invite you to have a consultation with our team. See how we can help you with your claim.
Do I have a slip and fall claim?
Different legal standards apply to slip and fall claims depending on the reason the person was on the property.
- Customer or invited guest – A standard of ordinary care applies. A showing of negligence is sufficient for slip and fall liability.
- Licensee, not a customer or servant – Liability for a slip and fall to a person who enters onto the property for their own benefit is based on a willful or wanton failure to secure the property from dangers.
- Trespasser – The property owner must not purposefully or willingly cause physical harm.
- Child – The attractive nuisance doctrine may apply to child trespassers, requiring an evaluation of the respective danger and the relative cost to the property owner to prevent harm.
What if the property owner who caused my fall is a friend of mine or a family member?
Talk to our law firm if the property owner in your slip and fall is a friend or family member. Many slip and fall claims are settled out of insurance policies. The property owner may not have to pay directly. We understand that it may be a complex situation. Let us explore all your options and ways we may collect your payment.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
Some causes of legal fault for a slip and fall accident are:
- Spill or transient substance on the floor
- Broken flooring
- Poor lighting
- Having tables or displays too close together
- Allowing too many people in one area
- Handrails or guardrails that are broken or not sufficiently secured
- Broken or malfunctioning elevators or escalators
- Objects that fall from an elevated height
- Wax or other polish applied to a floor
- Displays or pallets of product that are left in the walkway
- Stairs or building specifications that are not up to code
When people think of a slip and fall, they often think of a person who slips on liquid on the floor. That’s one way a slip and fall can occur. However, there are many ways that a person may become the victim of a fall. Our legal team works to understand the underlying causes of the slip and fall and who may have legal fault.
Consultation with a Slip and Fall Lawyer
Have you been in a slip and fall? Are you wondering about your rights? Have a free consultation with a slip and fall lawyer. At your consultation, our legal team can explain your rights and how to pursue your compensation. We can talk about how a lawyer can help and the options you have to pursue your case.
Call 770-626-7895 or send us a message to ask for your consultation. We can meet you in the hospital, at home, our offices, or another location that is convenient for you. Time limits apply, so don’t wait to contact us and start your case.
Experienced Representation. Serving Our Community.
At The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys, we are proud to serve our community. Here are some reasons people choose us to represent them in slip and fall claims:
- Our founding lawyer, Brady M. Larrison, has more than 12 years of experience. During this time, he has handled cases throughout Georgia. This wide perspective gives him the insight to handle claims of all types and complexities.
- Thorough understanding of slip and fall laws and the tasks necessary to pursue your case.
- It’s our privilege to serve victims. Our team and resources are designed to serve your legal needs and interests.
- Free consultations, and no fee for services unless you win.
- Personalized representation that is based on communication throughout the case. You always know what is going on in your case.
- We handle claims in Loganville, GA and the surrounding community. Brady Larrison is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- We’ve earned recognition as a SuperLawyers Rising Star firm and as a Best Car Accident Lawyers firm through Expertise.com. These awards reflect our commitment to serving our clients.
We’re proud to be your resource when you need help following a slip and fall accident. We can take care of all the tasks needed for you to receive compensation.
Free Consultation – Start Your Case Today
You may deserve compensation for a slip and fall. An experienced slip and fall lawyer can help you claim it.
Start your case with a free consultation with The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney. Call 770-626-7895 or message us today to begin.