Have you been in a truck accident? You need a Loganville truck accident lawyer. Call 770-626-7895 to talk to The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney and start your case today.
Proudly Serving the Loganville, GA Community
A truck accident can result in painful physical injuries that limit your life. You may also suffer mental health injuries and emotional anguish. Financial losses can quickly add up including medical bills, lost income and vehicle damage.
You may receive compensation. Loganville truck accident lawyer Brady M. Larrison helps victims bring claims and maximize their results.
If you have been in a truck accident, our team can fight for you. Don’t be intimidated by the trucking company or the insurance company. Let our experienced legal team work for justice for you.
Call 770-626-7895 or message us online to talk about your case.
Handling All Types of Truck Accident Claims
At any given time, there are thousands of trucks on Georgia roads. Any type of truck may be involved in an accident.
We can provide legal representation for any type of truck accident claim, including:
- 18-wheelers, semi-trailers, tractor trailers
- Tow trucks
- Utility vehicles including fire trucks, garbage trucks and other government-owned vehicles
- Personal trucks for residential and commercial use
- Construction trucks including concrete mixers and dump trucks
- Delivery trucks including mail vehicles, Amazon, UPS and FedEx vehicles
- All classes and ratings, light, medium and heavy duty trucks
Trucks are heavy vehicles. Injuries are often serious. Whatever type of vehicle is involved, we will work for fair compensation.
The type of truck may be an indicator of what parties are involved. If underlying issues and questions are presented, like the involvement of an employer, we will work to gather records and investigate underlying factors that may have caused the accident.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases
Examples of circumstances that are common for truck accident claims are:
- Speeding, operating too fast for conditions
- Improper lane changes and right of way violations
- Rollover accidents
- Failing to leave sufficient following distance for other vehicles
- Transporting a load that is not secure, transporting a dangerous load without proper precautions
- Parking in a place that is dangerous
- Inadequate training for a commercial driver or for the type of truck involved
- Poor hiring practices, failing to remove an unqualified driver
- Distracted driving
- Operating for too many hours without a break
- Inadequate truck maintenance and repair
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
A crash can happen in a split second. The causes underlying the accident may have started minutes, hours or even days before the crash occurs. For example, employer policies that do not provide adequate training may be a cause of an accident. Whatever the circumstances, our law firm investigates to understand all the facts. Then, we pursue your rights and compensation on your behalf.
Experienced Representation with Honesty and Integrity
We believe that all truck accident victims deserve experienced legal representation. We know that being a truck accident victim is stressful. Our law firm is here to provide experienced professionals that you can rely on when you are hurt.
Our legal team provides:
- A free consultation
- Nothing due up front
- No cost for our services unless you receive compensation
- Personalized representation, so you know your entire team on a first-name basis
- Updates by phone, email, in person and by text, however you prefer
- An investigation into who is responsible for the crash and what you may claim in compensation
- Drafting of all legal documents, filing with the court and claims with the insurance company
- Negotiations and all interactions with the insurance company
- Building evidence and creating a legal strategy
- Handling all court appearances, preparing with you so that you know what to expect
- Answering questions and explaining each stage in the case
You may resolve your case through a settlement or a trial. We prepare each case thoroughly.
Honesty and integrity are important to our representation. We explore all possibilities to pursue your case to the fullest. Through legal services, we help individual victims as well as the entire community.
Do I have a truck accident claim?
To have a truck accident claim in Georgia, you must prove the following:
- Another party had a duty to you: This is typical in truck accident claims. Drivers and trucking companies have a duty to others on the roads
- They breached their duty to act with reasonable care and caution: A traffic violation may be negligence that amounts to a breach of duty
- An accident occurred: It was the result of the negligence of the defendant
- Damages: You have injuries and other losses
Whether you have a truck accident claim depends on the underlying causes of the accident. There may be more than one reason that a crash occurred. As your lawyers, we investigate. You must prove each element of the case. Our lawyers work on your behalf to make your claim complete.
Free Consultation – Affordable Truck Accident Lawyer
We know that being a truck accident victim can be devastating financially. That’s why we offer representation risk free. There is no cost to have a consultation. At your consultation, we explain your case and take the time to answer your questions.
Then, we start your case with no money due up front. You pay for our services only if you receive a payment for your truck accident claim. That way, our services are affordable to everyone. We want you to have confidence in your legal team. You can focus on your health and your personal needs while we work towards your compensation. Learn more at your consultation.
Taking New Cases – Contact Us Today
Don’t just wish you could have a Loganville truck accident lawyer represent you. Start your case today with The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney. We are taking new cases, and we can start the path towards your compensation now.