The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys represents victims who are hurt in pedestrian accidents. When you need a local lawyer in Loganville, our team can help you receive compensation. Call 770-626-7895 to talk about your case and begin.
Experienced Legal Representation
Thousands of people are hurt in pedestrian accidents each year. Being a pedestrian can be dangerous.
When you are the victim of a pedestrian accident, you have important rights. You may deserve financial compensation.
An experienced Loganville pedestrian accident lawyer can bring a claim on your behalf. We represent victims in bringing claims for pedestrian accidents.
Start your case today! Call 770-626-7895 or message us to learn more.
Pedestrian Injuries and Fatalities
A person on foot doesn’t have the protection of a large vehicle. They may suffer severe blunt trauma from being thrown, road rash and cuts and bruises from broken glass.
You may receive compensation for your injuries including:
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion
- Broken bones and skull fractures
- Spinal cord injury and paralysis
- Nerve damage
- Internal organ damage
- Damage to the senses including sight and hearing
- Disfigurement and scars
- Road rash
- Cuts and bruises
- Wrongful death
- Mental health injuries
- Physical suffering and emotional anguish
In addition to physical damages, you may also receive compensation for non-economic damages like pain and suffering, disability, and emotional anguish.
Having legal representation is critical to receiving the compensation that you deserve. It can be hard to value physical injuries, the cost of treatment, and the amount to claim for physical anguish and suffering. Our legal team understands how to value your case and maximize your results. We want to see that you are fully compensated for your damages and harm.
Compensation for Your Pedestrian Accident Damages
Getting the compensation that you deserve isn’t always an easy process. You need to determine who has legal fault. Then, you must identify what insurance policies are in place or other sources to collect your compensation.
The insurance companies have teams of lawyers who fight claims. When we represent you, we handle all contact with the insurance companies. We pursue your case efficiently. We know how challenging it is to be a victim, and how hard it can be to fight for a fair result.
We are ready to take on the insurance companies and the defenses that they raise to avoid paying compensation. We build your case and pursue it until you have justice.
Call 770-626-7895 to learn how a lawyer can help you bring a claim. See how The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys helps pedestrian accident victims receive compensation for their pedestrian accident damages.
Common causes of pedestrian accidents
Usually, pedestrian accidents are the result of negligence. There are rules of the road, and accidents are most likely to occur when drivers don’t follow them.
Here are some common causes of pedestrian accidents:
- A driver turning while a pedestrian is in a crosswalk
- Failing to leave sufficient distance on the side of the road for a pedestrian
- Vehicle departing from the path of travel and running onto the sidewalk
- Vehicle crashing into a building
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence
- Road rage, aggressive driving
- Not looking for pedestrians, especially in dim lighting
- Not stopping behind the stop line at an intersection
- Improper signaling so the pedestrian doesn’t know the driver’s intended path of travel
- Drivers not leaving sufficient room for people entering or exiting from a bus
- Malfunction of a vehicle including brake failures
When an accident occurs, get medical attention immediately. Make sure the accident is reported to law enforcement. Then, contact our law firm as soon as possible. We want to investigate the cause of the accident and preserve the evidence.
As part of our representation, our law firm investigates the cause of the accident. The police investigation and making a report is only the beginning. If necessary, we work with experts in reconstruction to build the evidence and understand what happened. Determining the cause of the accident is the first step in building your claim for compensation.
Do I have a pedestrian accident case?
To have a pedestrian accident case, you must prove that the accident is the result of negligence or intentional harm. Negligence is as simple as a traffic error. If you are the victim of an accident that is someone else’s fault, you may have a pedestrian accident case.
As a victim, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden of the injury. The law requires the person who caused the accident to pay compensation to the victims. You must take steps to claim your payment. Our law firm can represent you.
Honest Representation. Service with Integrity.
Founding lawyer Brady M. Larrison has been representing clients in Georgia for more than 12 years. He founded the firm to be the voice for victims when they are hurt in accidents. He promises representation with honesty and integrity.
Reasons people choose us to be their pedestrian accident law firm are:
- Experience representing accident victims including pedestrian victims
- A legal team and resources designed for your success
- Services include investigating, filing claims, building evidence and negotiating your case
- Trial advocacy and representation at all court hearings
- Free consultations and no upfront costs to begin a case
- Pay for our services only if you win
- Communication with you to explain all legal issues and questions and make sure your interests are represented
- Membership in the State Bar of Georgia and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Commitment and dedication to our friends, neighbors and community in Loganville
We are proud to be your law firm, serving Loganville and the surrounding area. If you need a Loganville pedestrian accident lawyer, we are ready to serve you.
Free Consultation – Taking New Cases
If you have been hurt in an accident, get a free consultation with a pedestrian accident lawyer. Our team at The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys can explain the law and give you advice that is specific to your situation. If you choose to hire us, we can start your case immediately.
Contact a pedestrian accident lawyer today. We are taking new cases, and we want to help you. Call 770-626-7895 or message us online. Start your case now!