Suffering from a dog bite? Get compensated. Talk to a Loganville dog bite lawyer at The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney. Call 770-626-7895 today.
Experienced Dog Bite Lawyer Representation in Loganville, GA
A dog bite can cause serious injury. You may deserve financial compensation. We are a team of experienced legal professionals. If you need a Loganville dog bite lawyer, we invite you to call 770-626-7895 to learn more. We can start your case today.
Common dog bite injuries
As a dog bite injury victim, you may be suffering from:
- Deep skin puncture wounds, impacting the tissue and organs
- Scars and disfigurement
- Nervous system damage, paralysis or loss of limb
- Broken bones
- Injuries to your face including eye and vision problems
Dogs are strong animals. When they bite, serious injuries may occur. An animal attack can seriously interrupt your life. The injuries you suffer may debilitate you for a time, or they may never heal.
As your legal team, we want you to get fair compensation for a dog bite. See what your case may be worth by asking for a consultation with our legal team.
Compensation for Dog Bite Victims
You may deserve compensation for a dog bite. Our lawyers help people claim their payment. You must prove your right to compensation and the amount that you deserve. We can represent you to do so.
The insurance company and other parties involved may try to deny or minimize your compensation. As your representatives, we identify the appropriate value of the case and pursue it. You may accept a settlement or take your case to trial.
The payment you receive may reflect:
- Emergency medical bills
- Ongoing medical care
- Costs to treat your injuries at home like bandages and dressings
- Pain and suffering
- Changes in lifestyle and limitations in life activities
- Lost income and wages if you can’t work
- Mental injury and anguish
Many dog bite claims are settled through insurance policies. Even if the dog owner was a friend or family member, you may be surprised at the ways you may pursue the case. We invite you to have a consultation with our legal team to learn more.
Do I have a legal claim for a dog bite?
You have a legal claim for a dog bite if you are a victim and if the dog had vicious tendencies. That may mean a previous bite history, signs of aggressiveness or failing to restrain the animal on a leash in violation of leash laws. The dog must not have been provoked.
Georgia does not recognize certain breeds as automatically dangerous. You must prove the viciousness of the dog.
A Law Firm That Cares — Representation That Shows
Our law firm truly cares about the clients that we serve. It’s our desire to provide a well-rounded service for your legal issue.
Highlights and features of our law firm are:
- Offices in Loganville, serving the community and surrounding areas
- Our founder Brady M. Larrison is experienced in cases throughout Georgia, with more than 12 years of experience
- Communication throughout the case by email, phone, in person and by text
- Thorough representation including evaluation of the case, building the evidence, filing documents and negotiation of a resolution
- Representation at trial if the case goes to trial
- No upfront costs, no fee unless you receive a payment
- Free consultations, answers to all your questions at your consultation
- Various honors and awards recognizing our outstanding service to customers including being named Rising Stars by SuperLawyers
It is our goal to provide representation with compassion, integrity and experience. We believe in using our talents for good.
When we represent you, you personally know your legal team. It’s our goal to know you and your situation so that we can customize our representation to your needs.
Helping Dog Bite Victims
The sad truth is that dog bites are preventable tragedies. Too often, dogs hurt people because they are not kept under control or simply because the dog attacks. The victim shouldn’t have to suffer the consequences. While financial relief can’t undo the harm, it can provide justice and help the victim.
Your case is important to you. It is just as important to us. The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys serves you like family. We will put our experience to work to pursue your case from start to finish.
Serving Adults and Children
We represent both adults and children who have been bitten. A significant number of dog bite victims are children. Our team helps people of all ages get the legal help they need following an animal attack.
How our Loganville dog bite lawyers can help
Some things we do to help Loganville dog bite victims are:
- Determining the owner of the dog and insurance policies that may apply
- Proving the viciousness of the dog and the right to compensation
- Identifying the severity of injuries, the path to healing and long-term medical treatment needs
- Responding to defenses including allegations of provocation
- Understanding the value of the case and the types of compensation that may be claimed
- Knowing how to advance the claim and prevent stall tactics from the defense
- Explaining the law and the legal process
- Building the case so that you have options, and then explaining those options to you
When you need a lawyer after a dog bite, you need a professional to pursue your claim efficiently. Along the way, you need explanations of what is happening as well as status updates. At our firm, we provide it all.
Free Consultations – No Fee Unless You Win
When one of our neighbors needs help, The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys is ready. Start your case with a free consultation.
A Loganville dog bite lawyer can represent you today. With no fee unless you win your case, there’s nothing to lose with our law firm. We can help you after a dog bite. Get the compensation that you deserve.
Call 770-626-7895 or message us to begin.