When you are suffering from a life changing injury, you need an Athens catastrophic injury lawyer. The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney represents victims in compensation claims. Call 770-626-7895 to talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer about your case.
Representing Catastrophic Injury Victims
A catastrophic injury is one that changes your life. The harm that you suffer impacts you forever.
When you are hurt by the actions of others, you may deserve compensation. If someone is at fault for an accident, and you have catastrophic injuries, your legal case needs special care and attention.
We know that being the victim of a catastrophic injury is stressful. We are experienced lawyers who provide legal representation with integrity and compassion.
We can meet you at home or in the hospital, or you can come to our offices. Contact us at 770-626-7895 to see how we can help you with your case.
Examples of catastrophic injuries
Here are some examples of injuries that may be classified as catastrophic:
- Traumatic brain injury, concussion, brain damage, skull fracture, coma, asphyxiation
- Paralysis, spinal cord injury
- Loss of limb, broken bones causing debilitation or disfigurement
- Injuries that cause an inability to perform major life activities
- Loss of one or more of the senses, loss of sight, hearing loss, etc.
- Crushing or perforation of internal organs
- Burns or other permanent scars on the face and body
Lots of different types of injuries can be catastrophic. They are characterized by their impact on your life. If an injury significantly changes the course of your life, it is a catastrophic injury.
Are you wondering if your injury is catastrophic? Are you concerned about getting fair compensation for your immediate needs and for the future? Call our law firm at 770-626-7895 for a personalized consultation.
Legal Services with Integrity for Catastrophic Injury Victims
When you have a catastrophic injury claim, The Larrison Law Firm Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney can provide you legal services with integrity. It is critical to give a catastrophic claim the attention it deserves to ensure that you truly receive justice. Some of the ways we ensure your case is complete may include:
- Evaluating current and future damages – your medical bills in the future may be claimed
- Including lesser-known categories of damages that you may have suffered including damage to lifestyle and mental health injuries
- Documenting and fully valuing your types of damages and the amount of compensation that is truly appropriate for a catastrophic injury victim
- Responding to attempts by the defense to minimize their liability, including how to respond to any settlement offers that are too low
- Correctly pursuing the steps in legal procedure including filing the case, pursuing discovery, attending preliminary hearings and filing motions
- Guiding you through the course of the case so that your representation is customized to you
A claim with life-changing injuries typically has a high value, so you can expect the defense to do everything they can to fight the case. Our team identifies the issues. We work methodically through all tasks needed to pursue justice. In addition, we communicate with you, answering your questions and seeking your input.
Learn what to expect in your catastrophic injury claim. Talk to us about your case. Contact us today.
Have an Experienced Lawyer on Your Side
Brady M. Larrison founded the firm to represent individuals and families who need help. We are proud to serve you – our community and neighbors. To us, you are family. We hope that it is shown in the attention and personalized advocacy that we give your case.
The reasons people choose our law firm for their catastrophic injury claims are:
- We serve the Athens, GA community and the surrounding areas
- Our law firm focuses on helping victims. That gives us the resources and mission to truly help catastrophic injury victims
- Communication by phone, email, text and in person – whatever you are most comfortable with
- We constantly keep you updated and stay in touch, asking for your input as we guide you through your case
- Members of the State Bar of Georgia
- Named a “Best Car Accident Lawyers” firm by Expertise.com
- Rated as “Rising Stars” by SuperLawyers
- Representation with kindness and compassion – we know how hard this is for you
- No upfront fees and you only pay if we win your case
There are a lot of reasons that people rely on our firm to meet their needs in a catastrophic injury claim. Your case means everything to you – and it’s just as important to us.
What happens at a consultation with a lawyer?
Your consultation is your opportunity to learn about your case and learn what our representation is like. We talk about:
- The accident and what happened
- Who may have legal liability
- What your case may be worth and what types of damages make up the value of the case
- Defenses that may be raised and how it may impact the case
- How we go about getting compensation for you and what to expect in the case process
- Things you can do to make the case easier and maximize your compensation
- Questions that you have
- Our training and experience to serve as your legal team
- How our law firm works, with an introduction to the people you’ll work with on your case
- A discussion of how you want to communicate and the easiest ways to reach us
- How we start with no fee upfront and nothing due unless you win; how our fees work
We are here to advocate for you when you need representation in a catastrophic injury claim. We are here to make your life easier. At your consultation, we talk about the case, the legal process, our representation, and how we are paid for services. We want you to have total confidence in our professional and caring team.
Free Consultations – Start Now
If you think a catastrophic injury lawyer may be right for you, contact our Athens, GA law firm for your free consultation. There’s no obligation. We can even start your case right now.
Call 770-626-7895 or send us a message.