Athens Car Accident Lawyers Helping You Recover
Car wrecks are frightening, stressful, and—with more than 7 million occurring each year—extremely common. After a car wreck in Athens, it’s easy to give in to shock, but there are a few things you’ll want to take care of immediately that will help your case should you eventually file an auto accident claim:
- Call the Athens police and be sure the officer creates an auto accident report. This will serve as the official version of the accident and will help determine which driver was at fault.
- Take photos of the scene and collect information from witnesses and the other drivers involved.
- Seek medical attention. Even if the accident doesn’t seem serious, it’s important to get a doctor’s opinion. Sometimes your injuries are more severe than you might think.
- Contact an Athens car accident lawyer before contacting your insurance company or speaking to the other driver’s insurance company.
- If you’re not feeling well enough at the accident scene to collect this information yourself, try to call a trusted friend or family member who can help you get the details you’ll need later.
At the Larrison Law in Athens our attorneys know that you may be faced with many challenges right now. We also know that it is easier to confront them with a strong car accident advocate by your side. With more than 20 years of combined experience, our Athens attorneys will carefully assess your case, listen to your concerns and help you understand your options. We assist individuals in Athens, Loganville, and the surrounding communities of Georgia.
Your Recovery Is Our Priority
A serious auto injury not only causes physical hardship, but it can also create financial challenges. Our lawyers and staff are focused on helping you recover from both.
First, we will make sure you receive the medical attention you need to protect your health. While you focus on making a full recovery, we will focus on seeking compensation on your behalf. We can help no matter what type of injury you are facing, including:
- Back and neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
Helping You Seek Benefits If Necessary
Sometimes a serious car accident causes long-term injuries or disabilities. If it makes sense in your case, we will help you through the process of seeking workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability benefits.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
In a free initial consultation, we will assess your case and start determining how to move forward. To schedule an appointment, please contact us online or call our office at 770-554-8100.